Members & Donors
"Friendships are discovered rather than made"
Member and Donor generosity means the Stowe Center can provide exemplary programs and accomplish our mission.
- Embrace Stowe's commitment to social justice
- Inspire positive change
- Preserve Stowe's house and the Center's collections
- Support exemplary programs from school tours to book talks and more
- Maintain access to the Stowe Center Research Library
- Unlimited free admission to Stowe Center tours
- Two guest passes to share with a friend
- 10% discount on museum store purchases
- Member only tours, trips and receptions
- Monthly news and events calendar
- Special rates for facility rentals, children's birthday parties and book club tours
There are several ways of showing your support.
Receive benefits for a household
Stowe Center Champion
Receive Benefits for an individual
International Supporter (outside U.S.)
Your contribution can have a greater impact with a matching gift from your employer. Submit your gift program form with your contribution.
Become a Partner or renew your membership
Gifts to the Stowe Center are tax-deductible and may be eligible for a matching gift from your company.
Remember the Stowe Center in your Estate Planning
Katharine Seymour Day's legacy gift established the Stowe Center. Create your legacy by including the Stowe Center in your bequest plans.
The Stowe Center is a participant in Leave a Legacy Connecticut, a statewide collaboration encouraging charitable giving through wills and estates. For more information about Leave a Legacy see their website.
Contact the Development office for information on gifts of stocks and securities or estate bequests.
E-mail us at Member@StoweCenter.org or call 860.522.9258 ext 307.